Rolling Round application
Ready to apply?
This latest round of challenge funding is open to banks, microfinance institutions, insurance companies, fintech providers, non-bank financial institutions, and others in the private sector.
The Business Finance for the Poor in Bangladesh (BFP-B) Challenge Fund invites match funding applications to launch cutting-edge innovations that can improve financing opportunities for the country’s small businesses.
If your organisation has plans to bring innovative products, and services to under-served small businesses in Bangladesh, fill in the form below, and then submit a 5-minute video pitch.
Remember: after you fill in this form, you must upload a video pitch (5 minutes maximum) to WeTransfer and send to email@example.com
Below are instructions for sending your video pitch. Read closely.
Uploaded your form? Now, it's time to send us your video pitch.
- Upload videos (200MB maximum) via WeTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload videos in compressed MP4 format
- Videos may incorporate visuals
- For ease, use a smartphone that shoots film in high definition, or a dSLR camera
- Remember that people speak English at roughly 150 words per minute. Plan your video accordingly.
- Video should not exceed 5 minutes
- Scoring of pitches will not be affected by quality of cinematography