Ready to apply?
The BFP-B Bootcamp is open for any PRIVATE SECTOR organisation
If your organisation has ideas to prototype untested ‘out of the box’ B2B solutions which can impact micro and small enterprises in Bangladesh, fill in the form below, and then submit a 5-minute video pitch.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2018
Remember: after you fill in this form, you must upload a video pitch (5 minutes maximum) to WeTransfer and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are instructions for sending your video pitch. Read closely.
Uploaded your form? Now, it's time to send us your video pitch.
- What existing problem in the market for MSEs and financial institutions will you aim to address? Please refer to the challenge fund windows
- How will your proposed solution solve that problem?
- What is innovative about your solution?
- What will the potential impact be in the market?
- Do you need any regulatory approvals
- Upload videos (200MB maximum) via WeTransfer to email@example.com
- Upload videos in compressed MP4 format
- Videos may incorporate visuals
- For ease, use a smartphone that shoots film in high definition, or a dSLR camera
- Remember that people speak at roughly 150 words per minute. Plan your video accordingly.
- You can submit your pitch either in Bengali or in English
- Video should not exceed 5 minutes
- Scoring of pitches will not be affected by quality of cinematography